So, Facebook Messages. Everyone’s talking about it, but what is it?
- What are the basic features?
- What does this mean for Facebook users?
- Does this mean more social media overload, or better filters?
We also discuss personal branding and ways to create a central landing page that you can drive people to, so they are aware of all the places they can connect with you. There are some great new services out there to help you put together a homepage for yourself that centralizes your social accounts, or you can get all fancy and build a site yourself.
- Facebook Messages
- A First Look at Facebook Mail
- Official Messages Page on Facebook
- Official YouTube video explaining Facebook messages
- Inside the War Room: Answering the Questions Behind Facebook Messages
- Personal Branding
- Personal Branding – Social Media for Humans
- About.me – Meghan Wilker (OMG, GIANT HEAD! It’s like a small planetoid!)
- Extendr.com – Meghan Wilker
- Meghan’s Personal Website
- Nancy’s Personal Website
- Email Extensions: What does your email address say about you?
- Inbox Creep: How to keep a handle on all the places you get messages.
- Cheryl Tiegs’ Bio
Here are some other related blog posts we’ve written in the past about ways to DIY a web site:
Have a topic you’d like us to talk about? Drop us a line at [email protected] or leave us a comment on our Facebook page!